Monday, December 24, 2012

Want of Mother



Want of Mother

Ashraful Alam Jewel
( Physics, University of Dhaka )


I saw the sun rising
I saw the moon shining
I saw the rose blooming
And I saw many things more
But for years I never saw my mother.
I heard the bird chirping
I heard the leaves singing
I heard the weaves roaring
And I heard many things more
But for years I never heard the speech of my mother.
I touched the cloud floating
I touched the river flowing
I touched the rain falling
And I touched many things more
But for years I never touched my mother
Oh God! I don’t want any beauty of the earth,
I don’t want to have more funs
I don’t want anything that doesn’t matter
I just want my beloved mother.
__________________________________________
!!! Happy Mother’s Day !!!

No comments:

Search your topic!

Flag Counter