Monday, December 24, 2012

Warne, Hurley to wed in 2013

Warne, Hurley to wed in 2013


[[Actress Elizabeth Hurley and fiance Shane Warne have revealed they are planning wedding celebrations in Britain andwhen they tie the knot next year. The couple, who acknowledge they are an unlikely match, also reveal their pet names for each other in their first joint interview with Hello! magazine, London's The Telegraph reports. ]]
 
They tell the magazine that former Aussie cricket ace Warne is known as ‘Big Blond’, while model and businesswoman Hurley has acquired the nickname ‘Luna” – among other things.
”Elizabeth calls me a lot more than just the Big Blond – she has dozens of names for me, all of them too embarrassing to share,” Warne told the magazine.
”I have a handful for her, too, but I usually call her Luna as there was a terrible paparazzi picture of her once looming in to kiss me, which reminded me of the massive mouth at the entrance of Luna Park, the Australian theme park.”
”We are very mindful of the fact that our loved ones live at opposite ends of the world,” said Warne, whose three children Brooke, 14, Jackson, 12, and Summer, ten, live with his ex-wife in Melbourne.  
Hurley – who was previously married to businessman Arun Nayar – announced her engagement to Warne in October last year.
Warne said of their relationship: ”I think we just ‘get’ each other and it feels like we have known one another for ever. I understand why Elizabeth and I getting together initially seemed strange to some people and why it created a lot of interest. We are from different worlds, but funnily enough they are very much the same, too.”

No comments:

Search your topic!

Flag Counter